Recipe Type: Snack
- 4 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 1/2 cups SR flour
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup castor sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350ºF/180ºC.
- In a mixing bowl, combine mashed bananas with butter.
- Add in eggs and vanilla, and mix.
- Add in sugar, baking soda and salt, and mix.
- Add flour last and mix well.
- Pour mixture into a greased and floured bread loaf pan.
- Bake for 1 hour or until a wooden pick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool before removing from pan.